Here's another free way to get a ton of traffic from Facebook.
When we have an interest in something we tend to want to get all the information we can about it. Usually we want to get to know other people who have the same interest too so we have friends we can share our interests with.
That's why the Facebook groups feature is soooo powerful. If you don't belong to any Facebook groups go search Facebook (just use the search bar at the top of Facebook) for your favorite interest and you'll see what I mean.
So how can you suck traffic from these groups?
Well of course by just participating in them, networking, etc…
But an even better way to do it is to start your own Facebook group!
Yep just start one related to your niche!
I have my own Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/BackpackBusinessLifestyle/
What has this done for me?
1. Given me a group of people who look to me for information about my niche (Relationship building which makes people buy from you)
2. Given me a place to advertise my offers and make money
3. Given me a place to advertise offers I'm an affiliate for and make money
Running your own group can be INCREDIBLY profitable for you, and it's super easy to do.
Here are the steps you need to take…
1. Login to your Facebook account and create your group.
2. When creating your group make sure you make it a Buy, Sell, Trade group because you get a lot of cool functions
3. You'll want to create a good looking cover image for your group.
4. Make sure you add a good description to your group (make sure to include a link to your main site in the description).
5. Go through ALL the settings and make sure that you use all the options you can.
Once you have your group created, make sure to add some content, and share your group on your Facebook page. Little by little you'll see your group grow. We will talk about ways to grow your group in future tutorials, but for now go get your group started.
I'll be posting more information on this post and in future posts about using FB groups to get traffic so stay tuned. 🙂